Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oak Point. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Point. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Oak Point & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oak Point need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Point?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Point. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oak Point Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Point? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Point
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Point and the surrounding area: