Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Leaf. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Leaf. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Oak Leaf & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Oak Leaf homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Leaf?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oak Leaf. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oak Leaf Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Leaf, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Leaf? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Leaf
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Leaf and neighboring communities: