Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in North San Pedro. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North San Pedro. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including North San Pedro & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North San Pedro homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North San Pedro?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North San Pedro. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The North San Pedro Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North San Pedro, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North San Pedro? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North San Pedro
TX Tree Trimming serves North San Pedro and the surrounding area: