Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in New London. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New London. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including New London & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services New London homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New London?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New London. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The New London Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New London, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New London? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New London
TX Tree Trimming serves New London and the surrounding area: