Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mineola. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mineola. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Mineola & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mineola should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mineola?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mineola. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Mineola Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mineola, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mineola? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mineola
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Mineola and the surrounding area: