Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Midland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Midland. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Midland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Midland homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Midland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Midland. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Midland Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midland? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midland
TX Tree Trimming serves Midland and communities nearby: