Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mexia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mexia. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Mexia & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Mexia homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mexia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mexia. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Mexia Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mexia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mexia? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mexia
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Mexia and neighboring communities: