Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Melissa. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Melissa. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Melissa & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Melissa should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Melissa?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Melissa. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Melissa Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melissa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melissa? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melissa
TX Tree Trimming serves Melissa and neighboring communities: