Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marshall. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Marshall & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marshall should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marshall. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
TX Tree Trimming serves Marshall and neighboring communities: