Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Magnolia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Magnolia. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Magnolia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Magnolia homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Magnolia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Magnolia. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Magnolia Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magnolia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magnolia? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magnolia
TX Tree Trimming serves Magnolia and neighboring communities: