Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lytle. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lytle. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Lytle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lytle should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lytle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lytle. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lytle Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lytle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lytle? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lytle
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Lytle and the surrounding area: