Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lumberton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lumberton. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Lumberton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lumberton need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lumberton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lumberton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lumberton Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lumberton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lumberton? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lumberton
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Lumberton and neighboring communities: