Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Louise. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Louise. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Louise & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Louise should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Louise?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louise. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Louise Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louise, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louise? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louise
TX Tree Trimming serves Louise and communities nearby: