Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Los Fresnos. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Los Fresnos. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Los Fresnos & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Los Fresnos should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Los Fresnos?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Los Fresnos. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Los Fresnos Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Los Fresnos, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Los Fresnos? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Los Fresnos
TX Tree Trimming serves Los Fresnos and the surrounding area: