Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lone Star. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lone Star. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Lone Star & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lone Star should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Star?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lone Star. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lone Star Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Star, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Star? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Star
TX Tree Trimming serves Lone Star and communities nearby: