Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Live Oak. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Live Oak. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Live Oak & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Live Oak should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Live Oak?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Live Oak. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Live Oak Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Live Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Live Oak? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Live Oak
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Live Oak and neighboring communities: