Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Little Elm. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Elm. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Little Elm & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Little Elm should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Elm?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Little Elm. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Little Elm Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Elm, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Elm? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Elm
TX Tree Trimming serves Little Elm and neighboring communities: