Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lipscomb. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lipscomb. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Lipscomb & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Lipscomb homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lipscomb?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lipscomb. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lipscomb Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lipscomb, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lipscomb? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lipscomb
TX Tree Trimming serves Lipscomb and the surrounding area: