Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Liberty. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Liberty. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Liberty & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Liberty should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Liberty. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Liberty Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Liberty and the surrounding area: