Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lewisville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lewisville. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Lewisville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lewisville should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewisville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lewisville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lewisville Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewisville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewisville? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewisville
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Lewisville and the surrounding area: