Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in La Paloma. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in La Paloma. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including La Paloma & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services La Paloma homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in La Paloma?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in La Paloma. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The La Paloma Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in La Paloma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in La Paloma? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN La Paloma
TX Tree Trimming serves La Paloma and the surrounding area: