Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kilgore. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kilgore. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Kilgore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kilgore homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kilgore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kilgore. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kilgore Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kilgore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kilgore? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kilgore
TX Tree Trimming serves Kilgore and neighboring communities: