Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kerens. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kerens. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Kerens & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kerens need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kerens?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kerens. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kerens Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kerens, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kerens? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kerens
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Kerens and the surrounding area: