Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kennard. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennard. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Kennard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Kennard homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennard?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kennard. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kennard Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennard? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennard
TX Tree Trimming serves Kennard and the surrounding area: