Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Keene. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Keene. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Keene & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Keene homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Keene?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Keene. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Keene Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Keene, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Keene? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Keene
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Keene and communities nearby: