Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Johnson City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Johnson City. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Johnson City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Johnson City homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnson City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Johnson City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Johnson City Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnson City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnson City? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnson City
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Johnson City and neighboring communities: