Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Imperial. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Imperial. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Imperial & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Imperial should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Imperial?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Imperial. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Imperial Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Imperial, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Imperial? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Imperial
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Imperial and the surrounding area: