Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Humble. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Humble. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Humble & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Humble homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Humble?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Humble. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Humble Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Humble, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Humble? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Humble
TX Tree Trimming serves Humble and neighboring communities: