Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Highlands. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highlands. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Highlands & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highlands need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highlands?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highlands. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Highlands Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highlands, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highlands? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highlands
TX Tree Trimming serves Highlands and the surrounding area: