Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Higgins. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Higgins. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Higgins & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Higgins should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Higgins?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Higgins. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Higgins Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Higgins, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Higgins? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Higgins
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Higgins and the surrounding area: