Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harper. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harper. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Harper & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Harper should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harper?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Harper. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Harper Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harper, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harper? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harper
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Harper and neighboring communities: