Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greatwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greatwood. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Greatwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Greatwood homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greatwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greatwood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Greatwood Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greatwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greatwood? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greatwood
TX Tree Trimming serves Greatwood and neighboring communities: