Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Grapevine. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grapevine. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Grapevine & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Grapevine should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grapevine?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grapevine. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Grapevine Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grapevine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grapevine? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grapevine
TX Tree Trimming serves Grapevine and the surrounding area: