Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Granite Shoals. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granite Shoals. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Granite Shoals & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Granite Shoals should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite Shoals?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Granite Shoals. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Granite Shoals Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite Shoals, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite Shoals? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite Shoals
TX Tree Trimming serves Granite Shoals and the surrounding area: