Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gordon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gordon. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Gordon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gordon need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gordon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gordon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Gordon Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gordon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gordon? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gordon
TX Tree Trimming serves Gordon and the surrounding area: