Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Georgetown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Georgetown. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Georgetown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Georgetown homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Georgetown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Georgetown. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Georgetown Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgetown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Georgetown? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Georgetown
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Georgetown and neighboring communities: