Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fruitvale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fruitvale. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Fruitvale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fruitvale homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fruitvale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fruitvale. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fruitvale Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fruitvale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fruitvale? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fruitvale
TX Tree Trimming serves Fruitvale and neighboring communities: