Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Friendswood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Friendswood. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Friendswood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Friendswood should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Friendswood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Friendswood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Friendswood Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Friendswood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Friendswood? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Friendswood
TX Tree Trimming serves Friendswood and communities nearby: