Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Franklin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Franklin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Franklin homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
TX Tree Trimming serves Franklin and the surrounding area: