Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Edgewood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Edgewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Edgewood homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Edgewood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
TX Tree Trimming serves Edgewood and neighboring communities: