Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Double Oak. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Double Oak. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Double Oak & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Double Oak homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Double Oak?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Double Oak. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Double Oak Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Double Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Double Oak? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Double Oak
TX Tree Trimming serves Double Oak and communities nearby: