Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cross Timber. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cross Timber. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Cross Timber & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cross Timber should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cross Timber?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cross Timber. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cross Timber Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cross Timber, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cross Timber? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cross Timber
TX Tree Trimming serves Cross Timber and communities nearby: