Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in College Station. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in College Station. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including College Station & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in College Station should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in College Station?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in College Station. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The College Station Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in College Station, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in College Station? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN College Station
TX Tree Trimming serves College Station and the surrounding area: