Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Carrollton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Carrollton. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Carrollton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Carrollton homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Carrollton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Carrollton. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carrollton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carrollton? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carrollton
TX Tree Trimming serves Carrollton and communities nearby: