Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burnet. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burnet. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Burnet & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burnet need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burnet?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burnet. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Burnet Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burnet, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burnet? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burnet
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Burnet and neighboring communities: