Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burke. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burke. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Burke & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Burke should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burke?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burke. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burke Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burke, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burke? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burke
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Burke and the surrounding area: