Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brownwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brownwood. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Brownwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Brownwood homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brownwood. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Brownwood Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownwood? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownwood
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Brownwood and neighboring communities: