Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Boerne. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boerne. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Boerne & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boerne should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boerne?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boerne. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boerne Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boerne, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boerne? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boerne
TX Tree Trimming serves Boerne and the surrounding area: