Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bloomington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bloomington. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Bloomington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Bloomington homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bloomington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bloomington. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bloomington Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bloomington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bloomington? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bloomington
TX Tree Trimming serves Bloomington and communities nearby: