Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Big Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Big Lake. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Texas – including Big Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Big Lake homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Big Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Big Lake. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Big Lake Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Big Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Big Lake? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Big Lake
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Big Lake and neighboring communities: